Unfortunately, Silpada is closing.
As we wind down our business, we will continue to accept returns as long as we have the resources to process them.
As of August 1, 2016, here is what customers need to know about returns:
Beginning August 1, 2016:
- Former Silpada Representatives will not be able to process returns on behalf of Customers. Customers must initiate returns.
- Silpada will accept returns for refund only. This means that any return that is received August 1 or later will be eligible for a refund only.
- Items returned within 60 days of product shipment, accompanied by a proof-of-purchase, and in new condition are eligible for a refund only.
- Items returned more than 60 days after product shipment, accompanied by a proof-of-purchase, and returned for manufacturers defect are eligible for a refund. A manufacturer's defect is a flaw or quality issue that occurred during the manufacturing of the product. These may include non-working clasps, chipped stones, or broken posts, wires or hinges.
- Returns must have an order number which will serve as the proof of purchase and cannot be processed without the order number. Returns without an order number will not be processed and will be returned to sender.
- Customer is responsible for shipping the product back to Silpada and will need to incur any upfront shipping costs.
- Once the return is processed, Silpada will refund the customer for the purchase amount plus $6 for shipping costs
For any other returns, please contact Customer Care at email@example.com.
Address returns to:
Silpada Designs, Inc.
11550 Renner Blvd.
Lenexa, KS 66219